Neighbouring our practice, the friendly prosthetics lab offers high quality professional service at an attractive price. Every prosthetic treatment is chosen individually based on patient’s needs and after thorough examination by our specialists.
We provide a range of treatments for deficient and missing teeth, and with our expertise and highest quality materials we can restore your comfort and self-esteem.
We offer the following types of crowns and dentures:
- All-ceramic crowns – fused to zirconia in Zirkon Zahn technology. Zirconia does not cause any allergic reactions and is very durable. Crowns keep their colour and brightness well and are resilient to external factors.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns – Initially a metal shell is prepared which can fit perfectly over the concerned tooth. Then a porcelain veneer is fused on the metal shell which gives the crown a natural looking appearance as well as durability.
- Metal crowns – made of gold or base metal alloys are the most durable but significantly less aesthetically pleasing solution to the newer technologies available.
- Fiberglass post and core treatment – strengthening the tooth after endodontic procedures.
- Acrylic dentures – made entirely out of acrylic they work well as partial as well as full dentures.
- Nylon dentures – made out ofnylon-derived denture base material they are lighter than their acrylic counterparts. They are also more flexible and do not cause allergic reactions.
- Metal dentures – made out of acrylic and joined by metal clasps, very durable and flexible.